Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Goodbye Ian

It has been very difficult for us to take the news, our lovely friend Ian has died yesterday. It was as much unexpected as a chock. We been trying to hold the tears but it is not easy. I am sure wherever he is now, He must be where the Good men should be.

He had a chronic disease as it is the sickle cell, he needed to fight with pain in the daily basis but never I hear any complain about the destiny from him. When the name Ian will come about we always will remember as a very brave Man, with huge heart.

In spite of the pain he was one of the happiest persons I met, His smile was beautiful and contagious. We meet him in the worst days of my life, but because of him not all was bad and he helped me to keep hope in better days. But today the feeling of lost among us is too much.

We would like to send a hug to Renee, his wife and to his father as to the rest of his family. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

See you on the other side, my dear friend Ian.

No comments: