Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Assuncao's bakery


A busy day that toke us firstly to Janes' house to have a great and majestic breakfast, of course I could not resist to the jams, chocolate croissants or wild fruits. This brought me back some memories of breakfasts in Portugal in parents house, They use to cook the best bread in the world what turned the meals, special the breakfast a unique experience.
But today with the lovely but sugary breakfast of course I needed to pay a price with the sugars in the blood, but once in a while I am sure I will be forbidden. The visit also was with the objective to say good bye to Jane as she goes in work to Chicago for a couple of weeks.
Afternoon we needed to run to view a house to rent, the price is OK but the size probably too small, so the decision it was not made yet, We will sleep on that.

1 comment:

Luís Ganhão said...

Hope you can have some "castanhas" in this "magusto" day.

xxx

LG