Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Businessless man

This morning I had a beautiful surprise, I woke up by a friend that I have not seen for a long time, even if often I remember about her, Cristina lives in Macao and I keep wonderful thoughts about our time of students. I am glad that everything is fine with her, She deserves.
The days are showing how bad I am in the business of Business, I must be the prototype of the businessless man, each decision and contract each mistake, I suppose is because I always rely in the emotions and in whatever is come to my mind, instead of always have a night sleep over the issues. I keep saying next time I will be more cerebral but always the things turns to the worst because of my hot blood. It is regarding to the new house, now we are not sure about if we did the best decision.

No comments: