Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Metamorphosis


ola,

I would say that my condition is adapting also according to the British weather, because as all you know the English weather is ruled by instability, and the same happen to me. Yesterday I could have a bad day and today could happen a good day. Thus, today apart of the persistent migraine that is affecting my head and mood, essential because of the instability of the sugar levels it was a relatively quite day. Those sugars levels are behaving like a accordion, all over the place, excessive high or extremely down.
But as I said today I could find some serenity and peace in the eve of a another important day, with appointments with the surgeon and with the nurse of the oncology department. So without too many expectations, tomorrow I can have some important news. Lets see which face me and Olivia will have tomorrow afternoon, We hope the third one :)
Kisses

No comments: