Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Silly sausage

Last year was very dry and warm as I do not remember, though my memory it is not the same as well. The thermometer kept in mild temperatures for the time of the year and the rain did not show up this Winter, until today. This beginning of the year the clouds melted in thousands of gallons of water, opened all the valves, It rain so much that even at home, specially in the extension the water leaked, I needed to clean around.

Only today we found that Olivia only starts her school on Thursday, so she still has few more days to play with Gosha, Justyna's friend and our guest. I have the feeling that Olivia is more happy with herself, she is constantly laughing and in a good mood. She is now calling me Salsisha Pateta, due to my silly being.

No comments: