Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New waves

For a while I have been trying to do something different, something that could take me out from my cocoon and my security. But probably I have not done enough effort. Now I have an opportunity to do all that, but overall to help other people. Thus, today I went for an induction session to become a volunteer worker in the Noah's Ark Children Hospice. The institution aims to help children with severe needs. They have few positions, but I think I will start to help in the charity shop that they opened in the high street. I did consider some other positions but I think I am not emotionally prepared to take any role closer to the children and families.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilhante|

Filipe

Rita Cabrita said...

que optima noticia! parabens! é uma opção brillante! também ja tenho pensado nisso mas tenho pouco tempo livre.. beijinhos!