Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Egocentric

I am trying to refuse to turn 40's as much as I can do, keeping my birthday in the spot makes the calendar stopping or at least the transition more smooth. I had the birthday last Tuesday, today I had a surprising small party in my Art class, my friend Sue brought even a cake that I was not expected, it was the best surprise. And of course there is my surprise party this Saturday :) Plus these days that Justyna and Gosia have been cooking all evenings, cakes and salads I guess for the Saturday's party. So the week has been taken over by my birthday, To be honest this is something that makes me uncomfortable but at the same happy to be care and to be dear.

Tonight, I had my last training session in order to start work in the shop, therefore in a week I will be working already in the charity shop, I cannot wait.

No comments: