Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The big blue

The days are starting good with the twittering of the birds from our neighbours roof, this is not all mornings but when they decide to offer us a recital I just do not want to leave the bed and miss for any second the wonderful singing. It is also the sky that keeps blue, bringing also good and bright news. Today Gosia filled up the house with happiness as finally she found a job, and in High Barnet, so she will be close to us. Definitely, the reiki therapist was right, she told me today that I am a dark blue person, In general the blue colour gives me more energy. I should be surrounded by the blue of the sky and the blue of the sea. So I am not in the perfect city for that :)

In the last days I have another challenge, to get used to a an artificial dental protease. Wherever my tongue goes is there...

No comments: