Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Perspective of view

When we do not expect and suspect comes this days, Blue days that come out of the blue, I really enjoyed my Art class today, It was again very mathematical but this time I learnt a lot about the basics of drawing, drawing perspectives, Gave me more bases to not be only a naive in this sea of the draws, Few things begun to make more sense after the lesson, Where before I would be lost now I would know better where I am, my coordinates. Imagine seating down in the middle of a room and then trying to draw all the walls around you, as well as the doors and windows, This is more difficult than you think, Before this exercise I would not know how to manage but now I was left with more clues.

Also, for now we found the way how to manage with Olivia's nursery, Justyna spoke with the manager and they found a solution which makes us more happy, Olivia will go only for one hour three times a week and mother will be with her for the full hour, eventually and slowly if Olivia will feel interested in what is going on mother would start to withdraw.

No comments: