Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

In the mood of Spring


Such a perfect day, The fact of wake up and do not need to take the tablets of chemotherapy did a huge difference, I was since bed in a different mood, literally outside I just wanted to say hello to everyone that cross on my way and just enjoy such a Sunny day. It is true, whenever the Sun appears it helps to shift our state of mind.

Olivia definitely catches my mood, and today she reflected my image, more confident and happy in the school, mother told me that she was 10 minutes away from her playing by herself, and when got home she told me she would like to see Noah to play more.

We took advantage also to have our first meal outdoors in the garden, and listen the birds, and myself of course to carry on with a draw, not finished.

No comments: