Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Positive balance

Today was one more day of the long waiting, In this country during half an year we wait for the other half. This morning I stood up late and outside the day already looked like night, so I found the perfect day to be indoors and heal some wounds. The liver was more calm today, I just hope that will be like that from tomorrow on when I will need to add another pills and anti sickness. Just five days for the end of this cycle.
This afternoon I decided to go through a leaflet where I was expecting to take more information how to deal and communicated with Olivia regarding to Cancer and chemotherapy. But to be honest I could not bear all the booklet, It made me so down and depressed that I decided to leave the last pages for another opportunity. I still hope that I do not need to read those last pages.

I spent most of the day playing with Olivia, there are always unforgettable moments. Definitely with the Cancer a lot have been lost but for sure even more were gained.

No comments: