Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fight in all the fronts

Fortunately in the last days I am sleeping much better, even if with the strong help of the chemotherapy. Thereafter, it is easy to take the pleasure of the things, like today. Since few weeks I was not so much rested and clam in the Art class as I was today. I have not finished the draw of this week in the class, but I will try to complete at home and whenever I do it I will leave a picture of it here. Today the work was with pen, which is the pre-stage to the introduction of the water colours. I cannot wait for that.
In the evening we met with Shubhy and I had her great support, emotional but also some ideas how to carry on this fight in all the fronts. I need to plant trees around me, to be surrounded and protected from the winds and temps.

No comments: