Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Looking for a draw

Slowly the body is showing signs of fatigue. The head is also very tired, behaving as an island, in some way out of the World. There are moments when it is still difficult to take all this, but I also know the time and my princesses always helped me to arise from this boredom, so for sure this time will happen the same, It will be just a matter of time and patience. This morning I enjoyed another Reiki session and afterwards I took a walk to home, which took me the double of what normally it would take, nevertheless I was still on time for the picnic of Olivia in the Library.

This afternoon the friends of Justyna already left to Poland, just in the last moment I negotiated a draw for the last game of chess, so not all was lost. Often the draw can be also a victory.

No comments: