Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good signs




Hello,
It is with all the happiness that I should tell today, that it was a day with a lot of progress at all areas. A small infection I had in my wound it looked that improved, it presents less red, also some liquid that was still leaking from inside has by now stopped. The tummy is also definitely more relax and less expanded doing the time after meals much easier for me. And finally my legs and feet that swollen due to the days in hospital has almost dropped to the normal size. To carry on in the best way we went today for a longer walk, very slow but it was good to fell again the firm floor, in some way also independent.

Though all this I am not feeling such a happy man, at least I could not today, probably because all has been so difficult and the harbour is not on the sight yet. I am not looking anymore for that. But this does not matter at the moment, the news are to celebrate.




2 comments:

Carla Damásio said...

Olá Helder e Princesas!

Que boas notícias!
A recuperação às vezes é lenta, mas de um momento para o outro as melhoras surgem.
Vamos dar tempo ao tempo!!!
Beijinhos para todos.
Carla Damásio

Luís Ganhão said...

Hélder, one step each time, and you'll get to safe harbour.

Cheers,
lg