Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Friends Forever


Yeah, I am still at home, only tomorrow I will sleep in the Hospital, I will see firstly the surgeon at 5.00 pm and after I will go to my new home, Ward 9 West of Royal Free Hospital. The operation should be very early morning at Friday. Today I could enjoy the last laugh with my Olivia and Justyna and also Filipe that came at lunch time. Afternoon, I just toke it easy, read few more pages of The unbearable lightness of being in bed. Good sensation with a light music in background. The ending of the day it was not correct taking the words of the factionalist Filipe, Unluckily for him Porto lost again against an English team.

Now I had the best possible good night, Olivia gave a sunny kiss. I was thinking for me, My love for you I would do whatever will be necessary to be with you as long as you want. Nobody got the right to take me this.

Love for all, and soon I will be back. I will never forget all your support and friendship. And do not forget do keep your attention in what is valid.

I am trying to convince Justyna or Filipe to update the blog now on, My love Justa gave me a explanation for not doing which, I understand.

my email is assuncaoh@yahoo.com

phone is 00447743368218

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Olá Helder
Passei para dizer que estou a torcer e vai correr tudo bem ,esta batalha tambem vais vencer estou certo disso.
Força
abraço de amizade
jorge