Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Beginnig of a love story

Ola,

The summer is definitely around with arms and baggage, and knowing that most of this Summer I will be out for other commitments, I am trying to do the most of the Sun before I would go to the Hospital, So, today after lunch I took Oliwia for a walk in the city, In a good time I did it, I enjoyed the day as if also I would be a child, Probably you could not find a man more happy than me stranded through the London roads. Olivia could not hid also her happiness while she felt the fresh air in the face, The walk was a mix of a dancing, because the Sun forced me to a game of constantly jumping to the other side of the road in order to Olivia do not have the strong Sun in her front. The few hours out was responsible to leave me without any calories, excuse to have a fulfill snack to compose my stomach and energies at home. By the way today finally I checked my weight and the news were very good, I put on weight :) I am with 66.5Kg, the same value as I had before the first operation 8 months ago.

If all this was not enough, Oli reserved us another surprise, She started to keep standing up without any support or help, Is true that is only for a seconds but was the beginning.

As you see today I felt the luckiest man in this World, Let me sleep with a big smile.

Kisses my friends.

2 comments:

Rosália said...

Fiquei tão feliz com a tua boa disposição! Força amigo, a felicidade é feita de pequenos nadas, è optimo teres recuperado o teu peso. Como sabes ser positivo ajuda muito, é como o codigo postal, é meio caminho andado.
Beijinhos

Anonymous said...

Olá Helder e Princesas!

Que bom, esse bem-estar!!
Continua! É muito agradável sentir essa alegria. Continuem a ser felizes!!
Beijinhos para todos.
Carla Damásio