Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Snow man








Today when I woke up around 3 am I was so surprise and very happy, I needed to wear my glass to understand what was going on, all the roofs and windows were white like in the crib or in the nativity scene. It was difficult to get back to sleep when outside was snowing without stopping.
But the morning arrived and then there was again some signs of improvement, I was not so tired, at least until I went for my trip around the house. As you see, also it happen some accidents, this because I am not use with such a quantity of snow and cold. I cannot kiss everything essential the cold surfaces.
Because of this conditions the Justyna's friends could not come today, as the airports were close here in London, it has been postponed to Wednesday.

No comments: