Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Camden Town


Hello,
Just now we backed home, it was another day in the centre, we did the south bank walk to use the Sun that was shining in London for the first time since few weeks, In the way we toke the new TATE museum to our pockets, the visit was short to let us to go to Camden Town. When we arrived in Camden Market it was already afternoon so we could not spent too much time in the market, at least as it deserved, in my opinion.
To concluded the day I suggested to go to Angel and have a nice Indian Vegan Buffet. It is a place that I go often and come always full and happy. All of us, from me, Olivia, Justyna, Agas until Jacek are exhausted and happy. I dream about bed :)

When I was in among the crowd in Camden I commented with Justyna that there was time, not too long ago I thought that I would never again would look a normal citizen among other normal citizens, This time I am almost taken as my second chance in my life.

No comments: