Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sun of the Algarve


Our life has been taken already from the trip to Portugal, All our thoughts are already in Portugal, the perspective of have new fresh air in our minds. Even the session of Chemotherapy is now secondary, I feel with much more energies to face Monday, Also because of the good news.

The afternoon we went to meet with Shuby, Tommy and Ryan, Great relaxing time and in the Chess board I did the game of my life, almost beat the champion Ryan. I am getting close to that day :)

Bye

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I´m very happy with the news...

I hope too see you all very soon.

Kisses
prima Ana

Unknown said...

Olá Helder
Já vi( li) que o novo ano confirmou as boas noticias ,fico contente por si.
Espero que a sua estadia pelo espaço Lusitano seja retemperadora,o nosso Sol é unico hehe, em terras de sua Magestade nâo há sol como o nosso , NÂO É VERDADE?
Um ABRAÇO E BOA VIAGEM
jorge