Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

In the beach track

It was a very relaxed and pleasant day in the company of my friends Julian & Sofia, Again we decided to enjoy an experience in the kitchen, thus we had a magnificent breakfast, with in the top of the table some Polish sausages, Portuguese cheese, jam with chocolate offered by Jaine, Portuguese Bread cooked by my mum, and "Bela Luisa" tea from Portugal and others delicious things that I forgot.

later I decided to challenge Julian for a chess match, in bad time I did it as the result it was another painful defeat. To recover we went for a dinner in the most typical Portuguese restaurant in London -The Nandos. Sofia had her prosaic desires, a grilled chicken. In fact we all were very happy to satisfy her wishes.

It has been good to relax and past time together with them, even more after just came back from Portugal, as the impact it was not so strong. Shame, tomorrow we need to say goodbye

Some other pictures in my portfolio to show you is this ones related with the penultimate day when we went for a walk in the Armacao de Pera beach, To be honest I could not enjoy too much, because I was feeling very tired, Thus in some point I preferred sat and take a sun bath.




No comments: