Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Frozen water


Today I had a bit more of energy and Olivia felt this and she could not drop the opportunity, she wanted to go back to the swimming pool. It was good, I just felt so cold there, mainly in the water, through all the visit I could not wet my head. I think Olivia was influenced by me, as she also was not too keen to go and swim. Then we were the only big and small people that past more time outside around the sandwiches and muffins than inside the water, But we both had a good time together, this is the only thing important.
But for the afternoon was reserved a big event, our friend and angel Shubhi had her birthday party, we were lucky to enjoy this special moments with her and family. But it was Ryan who had the biggest present as his Chelsea won the Cup.

No comments: