Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Invisible pain



I am, we are very sad, It is an invisible pain, that without being seen it hurts so much, Probably only Camões would know how to describe it. I just know that what I am feeling is something deep inside, as if the soul suddenly is here, with shape, very vivid, and present. The hard bit is also to play the hide and seek with Olivia, not as normally, now hiding the tears as soon as she comes around. For my wish I started to have those deep conversations with Justyna, but the deal is to speak about everything but to not give up in the hopes, whatever we speak is just a back up for the future, just in case :)


We started the morning dropping and hiding tears, but later we also wiped tears, for that helped our day out watching the Ballet Revolution, in the West End, this was a Shubhi and Tom's present for my birthday, and came in crucial time, to make our thoughts vary for a couple of hours. At the same time Olivia was with Shubhi and Tom in an animals farm, Apparently we all had a great afternoon. Today Tom was telling and it is true, this is not the first time that I come to this point and always we moved to a better, and hopefully this time will be the same, We must believe we still have more good days ahead.

No comments: