Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

"Everything is always alright in the end"


Well, I am trying to get back my life to the as normal as possible, I thought for a while to skip my day in the charity shop, but in the end I decided to go, Not to go would be a bad precedent. I went and just enjoyed the morning helping someone who also needs my hand. It was a very positive day, There was Shubhy and Tom in the afternoon that almost make me feel as if it was not necessary the Sun . I am now very tired and battle with a small cough in my chest, Any problem scares me, because I cannot afford to drop this pills. Or probably I can, What has to be it will be :) My friend Daniela was quoting for me something that she heard in a film that I liked, Everything is alright in the end if it is not alright then it is not the end yet.

No comments: