Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Kitchen duties

It looks that I am made for mornings and Justyna for afternoons. We both alternate the humour, rarely we are both in the high. There is always somebody keeping the flag of the sadness, I do not know until when. It is also curios how quick my hormones changed, I can switch without explanation from being very sad to less sad. In the afternoon Justyna called me to the kitchen to help her with the cooking duties, it was a strategy to see if I would jump from the bed and to be more proactive.

1 comment:

nidia cruz said...

Hello Primão!
Desculpa nunca ter escrito aqui no teu blog, dá a ideia de que não me lembro de ti, mas estou sempre a perguntar novidades à minha mãe!
Estou sempre a falar de ti ás minhas colegas, que és um exemplo de força, determinação e vontade de viver! Acredito que as recentes noticias tenham sido desmotivadoras, mas vais ver que com a determinação que tens tido vais conseguir ultrapassar esta fase. Acredito que seja difícil passar por isso outra vez, mas tu és forte e vais conseguir! Acredito em ti.
Estive a ver algumas fotos do blog e a Olivia está tão grande e bonita!
Espero que venham os três cá no verão para a minha filhota vos conhecer.
Beijocas grandes para ti, para a justine e Olivia.
Beijinho Prima Nini