Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Puberty in the 300th Post

I swear this is not a fixation with mustaches, just suddenly this morning unexpectedly a vast amount of hair appeared grown in all the familys face, the pilose was without control around the face and with a deform shape. Our faces even Olivia looked twenty years older. I am afraid of tomorrow going out and face the reaction of the other people. It is hard to live now on with this peculiarity address in our faces.

Today is the 300th time that I came here to post something, in the beginning the Blog was the way of let friends know what was going on daily, meanwhile I was externalise all my fears. And now is also a kind of diary that I would like Olivia one day could read and looked for the context of her first years.

Thank you for some of you come here to read and sometimes comment.




1 comment:

Carla Damásio said...

Olá Helder e Princesas!

Que máximo!!! E se a moda pega???
Muito giros!!! Estes momentos fazem falta para o nosso bem-estar!!
Que tudo vos corra bem!!

beijinhos

Carla Damásio