Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Examples for life

Since after I become a frequently tenant of the hospitals, it is true the times have not been easy, but overall we learnt much more about the life this year than all the others I have been living, and also I was privileged to meet and become a friend of some other people that in other case never would happen. And Ian Small is one of those special friends that I have stamped in my heart, I met him probably in the worst hour of my existence and he helped us to survive that long hours and afternoons when there was no hope. For him there is no barriers to do what he most like, just to smell and laugh with the life. It is hard to suffer with such a crises of pain, Pains that nobody from us have already had, And next have the best smile and words to his friends.

Thank to you and Rene for the afternoon.


No comments: