Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mens Sana in Corpore Sano

There is nothing like the Sun, He arrives and everybody finds that face and mood that has been hidden through all the winter, Everyone shares accomplices smiles, Nobody wants to be left out in this game of showing who is happier. Regarding to the Sun I believe we suffer the same effect as the plants, we bloom and rise.

I just need to practise to not get involved too much in my thoughts, often they are not great and do not help me to build a mens sana in corpore sano. I would like to find easier how to not get stack and embedded in my undesired thoughts, It is as if I would have an attraction for those bad feelings. I can still have the command of what my brain see, but I just give up that. Even the reiki could not erase and diverted those thoughts.

This afternoon I felt really in a good mood, we went to check how was Tazz.

No comments: