Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

White smile

This year looks like we will not have a white Christmas like last year, the weather is getting slightly warmer killing any chances to see snow during this week :(

The Christmas will not be white but my smile is now whiter, I went today to the dentist for the first time in 5 years, because I had some pain in my teeth two weeks ago, I think the pain was a result of the radiotherapy. The doctor looked around and did not find any big problem in the teeth, but in the end I received a major cleaning and wash of my teeth, They are now definitely less yellow and more white. Years of treatment changed the colour also of the teeth. Next appointment it is to finish this cleaning, more close to the jaws.

Without rest we went to see the cousins of Justyna, to wish them Merry Christmas.

No comments: