Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Expecting the same

The days are passing and leaving a very pleasant taste, whatever it is behind 2012 does not matter today. I guess the years are all made of the same as everything in the Cosmos, just some of them (years) have more heavy elements than others, So at least we do not need to face the unknown factor, We know everything that we can have it.

I went this afternoon to do shopping in a different supermarket, I was expecting to find better prices there, but no, in the end the Waitrose prices are not so bad as I thought, at least comparing with others. I am happy to see Olivia finding the meaning of friendship, she is very happy with Kalina, easy to share and even she sometimes wants to give things away to her. Of course sometimes also Olivia wants the same yogurt as Kalina.

No comments: