Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tempest

The last days were made of contrasts, Last night I could not sleep at all with fever, but fortunately today I am feeling better, Also yesterday it was a sunny day and today we saw again the roads flooded with so much water. I was in bed so I enjoyed to listen the rain outside and the thunders echoing inside my room as the lightning flashing through the windows and myself trying to learn from where they were coming from. Today, I only went out to have a reiki session, and even there the thunders let me puzzled, I was listening a music in the background composed of raining and thunders, so for a while I did not know where it was coming the storm, if from the CD player or from the Zenith in my sky.

Additionally the wet weather leaves us off from watering our vegetables and flowers in the farm.

No comments: