Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Life is a miracle

It was wonderful to spend the day with our great friend Veena, She has been always together with us, since ever and in that way will be forever. We had a treat with good food while we spoke about life and also politicians as usual with Veena, It is always great to learn more things with her. To be honest for a long time I did not feel so good as today, Even it past through my mind to go for a small jogging. This is something that I need to ask to my surgeon, at least if I can do a fast walk. Afterwards, we altogether got home and watched a very suggestive film from Kusturica, Life is a miracle.

To finished the day nothing better than have a very human evening, Justyna knitting and myself diving in a unsuccessful Sudoku while listening Pearl Jam.

No comments: