Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Stop to think

We had started on the best way our day, having the visit of our friends Shubhy and Tom we went to the market in front of us to buy the daily bread and other nice food for our breakfast, After it was just relaxed in the garden and enjoy the Sun shining and of course the company. It has not been a discomfort pain and digest problems I felt during the day I would feel even more free. Nevertheless, gone to the Buddhist monastery this evening helped me to put my thoughts together.
This days we were shacked again with a horrible news about another Earthquake, now in China, It is hard to find myself already use to this events and going to bed and do not remember about the people who died, about the dreams that will not be dreamt anymore, about the suffering, and about what is to lose somebody that we love.

No comments: