Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Placebo?

For the day after chemotherapy I was not too bad, even I was courageous enough to refuse today to have any anti sickness and other medicines that I have been prescribed, I know that my normal protocol of 3 drugs have been reduced to 2 due to the International laboratory which was suppose to supply the same drug has run out the same drug, so since the last chemotherapy I am not having the full combination. The doctor promised me that I am not having Placebo and I do not have anything to doubt about that, but I am finding the side effects less intrusive since the last session, coincidence perhaps.

This afternoon I caught up the sleeping that I had not have in the night, and when I woke up with kisses from Olivia and I went downstairs I just saw the garden full with beautiful flowers. Lovely job from girls.

No comments: