Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Polish winter

Yesterday and today the freezing temperatures decided to show up, Outside it is a proper Polish Winter, I enjoyed this morning a walk through the forest. Of course a small walk before I started to do not feel my limbs. Firstly, I saw footprints of an animal, probably a deer that I thought I could follow as they do in the movies, but the cold did now encourage me to go further.

Yesterday we had the visit of Gregory and Hola, friends of Justyna that are living in Warszawa, it was a realy nice day, I could practice my poor Polish. Furthermore I could do a figure bit more than rediculous, because Hola speaks also English, so then I did not need to only smile and use my small list of words that I know. But with time it will be better, probably a lot of time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Olá Helder, um abraço e beijocas para as princesas
jorge