Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snow in the Moon

The day brought an unexpected storm of Snow, I have never seen such a thing, there was snow everywhere, I planned to go to the Buddhist monastery with Shubhy and Tom for a reunion, We got there but all had been canceled, The way back took us such a long time, But it was a new experience in a motorway that looked as a small road with cars in a minimum speed. Close to home I had the session that I was in Moon, as the streets were completely empty and I only could listen the snow squeezed under my feet. Curiosity at home was to see Justyna backing half moons in the oven.

The best news come from Portugal, My friends Celia and Pedro already have another adorable girl, Mafalda has a sister, Leonor. Congratulations for the family.

No comments: