Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Polish blood

I am again confuse with my sugar levels, often they are now very low, the last nights I have been waking up in the middle of the night with hypoglycemia and after I cannot sleep, This evening I am dreaming about my bed, so tired.

Today, I learnt something that I did not know about myself, even I was convinced of the opposite, This is I do not like to be told what to do. In the afternoon I was so upset with a guy from the pharmacy that was trying to tell me the way I should do in the way he would sell me all the medicines now on without too much benefit for me. I need my space also to decide what to do.

I told few days ago how Olivia has overall Polish blood, without fear from the cold, so today Justyna proved that when she and Olivia were having a tea outside, both very comfortable instead me I was covered in coats

No comments: