Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ups and Downs

Today we went with our guests to Camden to have a taste of old times and feel the vibration of the city, it was good to feel that the city pulses as it happen with me, as well. Remind me that I am not the only person in the World with problems as well as with ambitions and a lot of live. Happiness to spread and benefit. This days the Cancer looks so much only as a very faraway dream, something that never will affect me, meaning that will not beat me. I believe it is there in the mind where I can win this battle, not meaning beat the Sr. Cancer in itself but most important be happy during the time I will be Here, I am sure this is the most important and what infuriates mostly that Sir. Regarding to that game tomorrow I will see again the oncologist in the preparation for another chemotherapy session next Monday.

Passing to a different game, finally I went out to watch a good performance of my Sporting Lisbon, It is true I do not have a memory of going out and watch Sporting win, This was only a shame for my friend John who supports Everton.



No comments: