Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Desert crossing

My trip across the desert still on the way, But I hope around the weekend I could find the first Oasis, For now it is only and overall a lot of sleepiness and anxiety, My life is moving in the cadence of a strange protocol of chemicals diluting in the blood and evading all the body. It is the memory that is now laying down, do not doing any useless effort and the body that asks and his only please when is not forced to move out from the bed or sofa.

But I am trying to not satisfy all this favours all the time, thus, in the morning I went with Olivia to the Park and in the evening I went shopping to the Sainsbury's. The last trip to the supermarket it was unexpected very pleasant, the cashier was a lovely Man, so kind and sounded a True Man.

No comments: