Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Talented friend


Hello,

Great to woke up this morning with such a sun shine, a light that I have not seen for a weeks, for that also helped the late hours that I woke up. After, there was only time for a quick breakfast and lunch and straight get on the way to the Royal Free Hospital. The doctors came out with the conclusion that I am not allergic to any of the substances tested, this means that the big suspicious still the penicillin for my allergy at the time of the operation, The next step is to test my body to this drug.

Evening we had a great dinner with all the family and the night reserved a unique moment when me, Justyna and baby were laying down in the bed and just enjoy a dream moment of Rayne playing in the keyboards. Olywka was just astonished as us with his masterpieces composed by him. Not often we can see such a talent in a lovely and friendly boy.

Bye

No comments: