Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas stress

Ola,

Whether all looked now more difficult although I am still in the run for my life or at least for what remains from it. Thus, tomorrow I will have another appointment with the oncologist, It is funny but for the first time my nervous are not hugely high because of one appointment, shame that just now I am reaching my maturity. I already know must of all details about the stage of the illness but he might inform us of which palliative treatment it will fit my condition. Nevertheless, I hope that after tomorrow I will calm down my Christmas stress. Having to buy presents and receive it is such a stress my friends :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Olá queridos!

Sometimes we can't find words...

Eu quero acreditar que a vida quer sempre ensinar-nos alguma coisa apesar de na maioria das vezes não percebermos o quê!

Desejo-te muita sorte e envio muitos de beijos de força

ALL IN OUR THOUGHTS
KISSES AND HUGS FOR ALL
AND
A SPECIAL BIG AND STRONG HUG for Justina
prima Ana