Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Dream come through

Unnoticeable everyday is a new day that brings more joy and a chance to achieve some of my dreams, It looks unforeseeable to have my friends here in the Algarve. It has been the best days of my life, It is great to be alive. It might have taken me longer, as the Man went to the Moon forty years but today also I am in the sky, I cannot asked for more.

Yesterday Saturday the evening meal was memorial, Great time with all friends












This remind me old days

Cristina and my sister during the lunch in my uncle Arnaldo's house


Time for Sesta,do not choose ages


When we went to pick up John in airport we were stack because of Motorbike concentration in Faro


Friday afternoon, first day of Veena and Crishna in Algarve




First adventure


Thursday in Sra da Rocha, an year ago this simple thing was a dream



No comments: