Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Man for half day



Have you heard about a Man of inch and half? and about a Man for half day? so the last one is where I belong, for now.... This morning was to remember, we had an inspirational walk through the fields of the beautiful Trent Park with the family. I could see not only me but everybody full of happiness and enjoy the company of each other. We all took the most from the view of the green trees, the smell of the grass, the noises that cleared up our brains from any bad thoughts. Tazz looked as doggy. The morning felt as a full day and probably because of such a short long morning in the afternoon I collapsed :) The side effects from the radiotherapy are now arriving testing my skills to found energies in the small things. Afternoon nap become a routine and to not do nothing is another great hobby.

No comments: