Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

August, month of parties

Happy for my first real day of holidays. On the top it was my sister birthday with a celebration with the family, August is always sacred, first my sister after my mother and now also Dani, parties almost everyday :) But the day would be marked for a happy coincidence, it coincided with the day of Nossa Sra. da Rocha. I have been away from the beach and only today I went to there and I swam so much. A long time I did no have such a feeling of freedom, Normally, I feel always the sea water cold, but today was just warm and perfect, like a shallow. It was a pleasure each armful of my dance inside the sea. I could stay hours in the bath. Moments that filled me with happiness. And to be honest today I felt clean, no pains and less tiredness :)






No comments: