Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Noble silence

From this weekend I took the lesson that the Silence sometimes can tells us much more than a thousand words. I was in a retreat run by a Buddhist community, the teachers were the best guides I could have to initiate my first steps in the meditation and to live more as I wanted. There was a lovely nun with a big heart and a childish smile in the face as only the Buddhist can preserve through the years, I will never forget the nun Ajahn Candasiri, even more because I had the Magic moment of been setting down around and share few words with her, It touched me. But also sharing thoughts with us there was the Brother Nicholas, A Franciscan in a House of Buddha the result only could be a beautiful harmony that irradiated Love inside and I am sure outside.

I am feeling these days had changed my Life, until where I still do not know.

No comments: