Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Jealous father

I had my first appointment with the Nurse from the GP, just to do my annual checking of my feet, because of Diabetes. The sensation and reaction down in the feet and legs still normal, not affected by diabetes so far. Shame only for the nails that were not treated and big as a Eagle. Meanwhile, I had an immunisation against the Flu. Regarding to a blood tests done last week she also mentioned few parameters out of the range. Now I need to speak with the doctor about that.

At home Olivia has the power to play and manipulate all of us, When she does not want to do anything with me she shows her disapproval and often goes to mummy or says mummy, I maybe also behave as a child but often I feel jealous and frustrated when she prefers mother than me.

No comments: