Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Anxiety

I do not know for whatever reason but in the last days my levels of anxiety has risen again, I feel bit down and tired, Something is compressing my heart that is difficult to explain. Probably the session yesterday in the Hospital did not help, If it is good to have a lot of information in our hands but we also risk to fail down with the weight of that news. It was slightly heavy what has been told to us in the Hospital, I actually I am aware about everything but it still hurts very much to be reminded about all that.
The best moment of the day was of course the Art lesson, Today I drew a portrait, It was for the first time I did it seriously, and I was very pleased with the result.

This evening we are awaiting for Justyna's friend Maya, and Sunday will arrived my family, So this will gonna be a busy week.

No comments: