Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

E eu é que sou o palhaço?

I am doing much as possible to get my Mind back to the routine but also as aware as it could be. It was a weekend without seeing Olivia so now I am trying to get advantage and spend more time with her, Today I went a playgroup and to a gymnastic session with her, I was in the sky. In the Ground Justyna was for a day the clown of the family. The painted faces was also our way to wishes to Dani to recover from the chicken-pox, that he developed since he left England. Let us wait to see who will be the next to catch the bug, I am not sure if Olivia is already immune, we just need to wait 2 weeks, the time window for the bug develops. So far all of us are OK.

Tomorrow I will have another session of pictures in the Hospital, They should like me very much. It is another scan and see if the Cancer had another coup and squeeze

No comments: