Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Again, a good day

I was having my routine day in the library, in a reading session for Olivia, when I received a call, then I needed to leave everything and go straight away. Happily, was offered me a place in the Barnet college in Drawing and Painting. The course would have started 15 minutes after the telephone call, so there was not time for nothing but just run for the classes. I was so happy. The teacher looked for me great and very good in interpersonal level, trying to motivate the pupils all the time. The course will go through all the year, I cannot wait. Today the first lesson was fantastic. After few weeks with ll the distress from the moving all are getting place, again.

I was looking in the website from my teacher I was very pleased, probably you also would like to have a look.

www.christinewatson.co.uk

No comments: