Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Smells tree

I would like to share with you what is my normal daily walk, We use to go around the house passing in Mile line, and is exactly here what we can see one of the most brilliant monuments or street art I have ever seen. All the bridge has been given to a group of very young painters that represented the trees or a forest. It is several pieces of art and also because all are different, it become such a beautiful colourful bridge. We almost can smell the wild forest.

Tomorrow I will go to the Royal Free Hospital to speak with the oncologist regarding to the chemotherapy, is an opportunity to ask him about my lazy digest. Also fortunately is already next Tuesday I will meet doctor Fusai, the operator, this appointment came one week earlier, what is good.



No comments: