Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Catch 22


Sometimes I am thinking about what some people keep tells me, you Helder are a very courageous guy getting on with your war without any fear. But I need to clarify that what I have been doing is nothing else than other person in my place would do it. Simply the circumstances just do not give me any other choice. It would be fair if at sometime me or other guy just could tell, Sorry but I will not go further, it is enough for me, I want to stop here. Nevertheless we never have this possibility. We are always fighting and even if sometimes we do not know against what, and what it comes next. So, the rules are if you are going to give up there will be always somebody in your back pulling you up and do not give peace. The cancer is where all the cowards pass through the doors of the heroes.
Bye loves

3 comments:

Jane said...

...and thus do cowards find themselves doing heroic things. XXX

Anonymous said...

Caro Helder,

Não posso concordar contigo. O facto é que tens sempre procurado e continuas a procurar incessantemente formas de ganhares forças para essa luta. Não te limitas a "chorar sobre o leite derramado" e a deixares-te ir... Meu caro "É nas alturas dificeís que se vê a coragem e a qualidade das familias". E tu, tens-te revelado de grande fibra.

Continua com essa força.
Um grande beijinho,
Sofia Pereira

Unknown said...

Olá Helder, não tem sido fácil, mas a forma como tens encarado a tua doença, faz de ti mesmo um herói, e tu és um exemplo para muita gente, exemplo de força, coragem e determinação, mas tu não estás só, nessa luta, tens o apoio da tua família, que é de uma importância extrema e fulcral.
Bjnh Gd e FORÇA!
:) - Vanda.